Paradise Bay, also known as Paradise Harbour, is a wide embayment behind Lemaire and Bryde Islands in Antarctica, indenting the west coast of Graham Land between Duthiers and Leniz Points. The name was first applied by whalers operating in the vicinity and was in use by 1920. It is one of only two harbours used for cruise ships to stop on the continent. Argentina’s Almirante Brown Antarctic Base stands on the coast of the bay, as does Chile’s González Videla Antarctic Base.
González Videla Station is located at Waterboat Point in Paradise Bay. The point was surveyed and given its name by Thomas W. Bagshawe and Maxime C. Lester who lived here, in a hut improvised from a water boat, from January 1921 until January 1922. The point is home to a colony of Gentoo Penguins who live in close proximity to the base and its inhabitants.